Wednesday 27 June 2012

Albelli Photo Books: My first go!

 These are so worth it. I would really advise anyone who has got enough high quality photos to hurry up and try this out now! The book is worth about £25, (about £30 with P&P) but I was lucky enough to get a £15 voucher from Amazon UK randomly. Funnily that's the only reason I had even heard of Albelli in the first place!


The book itself is really easy to create. So long as you are of an average capability in something like Word, you will be able to familiarise yourself quite quickly.



 I chose to get the personalised photo cover, but you can also choose from plainly coloured textures such as linen etc. You really can't go far wrong with whatever you choose.

 As for print quality... as you can see below it is excellent. So long as you are not hugely upscaling the size of images the quality will be perfect, just as detailed as something you would get out of your home printer. I would also recommend the gloss paper which I opted for, which really finishes off an all round beautiful product that is completely personal and really satisfying!!



No comments:

Post a Comment