Wednesday 1 August 2012

Inskcape Illustration 1

RSS Cardboard Box drawn in Inkscape
This looks like it will be my new hobby- I'm beginning to get really into graphic design elements now. Love looking at other peoples logos and app user interfaces, it really is an interesting perspective of design that I never really consider as something someone would be employed to do. Anyhow, this is one of my first fully blown projects in Inkscape that was purposefully as a learning exercise. It's essentially more of an illustration, that certainly demonstrates the 3D rendering power that can be gained even from simple tools.

It would be much easier if a) I had a batter laptop and b) I had Photoshop though. In both cases, I could do with some more cash. With that in mind I will have to keep improving and make do with what I have at my disposal!

No comments:

Post a Comment